I know you can I know you can

Promising

Wow dudes, I really love your style, the story, however, didn't seem to go with it at all. You guys look like you'll be great flash artists, but just need to find a new way of portraying it. I'd love to see some 30 second humourous shorts from you. The music was great and i liked the visuals (along with many of the effects). Keep up the great work :D

Wicked Turbo Wicked Turbo

Dude....

This si the best stick flash I've evr seen, and that includes xiao xiao

Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

Best DBZ i've seen on NG

That was really damn good, but I agree with everyone else here, don't bother with the tributes and work on some original stuff. There's clearly a lot of talent in you and don't get me wrong, I'm a huge DBZ fan, but originality counts for so much on here, you really could make it as one of the best flashers on here if you can make something new. Good luck to ya and keep up the good work.

Barry-the-SuperScot responds:

As i said, I'd liek to do a few more tribute first such as Vegeta going SSJ, Gohan going SSJ2 and Goku going SSJ3. Then after that I'll do some original stuff. ;)

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

unbelieveable

Marry me, no really, it was that good, please do more, i really loved this. The ideas are so original (bar the jump on enemy but i'll forgive you that :P)

perhaps adding more abilities to the angel would be cool to increase the stragey to the game but still, this is amazing, I really REALLY like it

Mission: Implausible 1.5 Mission: Implausible 1.5

Can't wait for Pt. II

Wow, that was rather cool. The dancing on that was fantasic. Having tried a dancing sprite mself, I can appreciate the talent that was needed for that. Keep up the good work and can't wait for mi2 ^_^